We continuously strive to enhance the accessibility of content on our website. Continue reading to find some tips to optimize your computer and browser for a positive online experience:
- To listen to content on web pages, use your computer.
- Use the help of your keyboard when navigating screens.
- Enlarge the size of the text you are reading.
- Zoom in on your screen.
- Adjust the background and color of the text.
- Use speech recognition such as Dragon Naturally Speaking to navigate web pages and services online.
Those with hearing difficulties can benefit from closed captioning, which is a text version of the audio track of a video. Click the following link to learn how you can turn closed captioning on and off: https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/100078?hl=en
Adjust the volume controls of your device and the additional volume controls of every video and audio service to maximize your audio experience.
If you experience any difficulty in accessing the www.smilesbyhanna.com website, please contact our dental clinic in Gilbert for assistance at 480-279-3700.