We often have patients come into our Gilbert, Arizona office who are unhappy with the appearance of their smile and are looking for options. For patients like this, dental veneers are a great option!
What are teeth veneers?
Dental veneers are thin layers of porcelain that are bonded over teeth. We know that this might sound a bit scary at first, but veneers are done in a short office visit, and our patients generally experience no pain with the application. Dr. Hanna Mansoor is an experienced and highly qualified dentist and has performed a countless number of dental veneer procedures.
Am I a good candidate for dental veneers?
If you are looking for a quick and painless way to transform your smile, then yes, you are probably a great candidate for dental veneers! You may also be a great candidate for dental veneers if any of the following applies to you:
– You have tried professional teeth whitening, but still are unable to have the whiteness or brightness on your teeth that you are looking for.
– Small chips, gaps, or twists in your teeth.
– Some teeth that are shorter than others.
– A gummy smile.
– Decay/cavities on your teeth.
– You have decalcifications (brown/yellow) spots on your teeth from braces.
– You hate your smile.
– A desire to avoid getting braces.
– You want to close spaces between your teeth.
– Interested in reshaping or resizing your teeth.
What are some benefits of teeth veneers?
There are many benefits of dental veneers! Many of our patients talk about the biggest benefits of dental veneers being that:
– Dental veneers are one of the quickest forms of cosmetic dentistry that can transform your smile.
– Veneers are also long-lasting (up to ten years… or more!) and are stain-resistant, so they will continue to look great for years to come!
– They are pain-free! Dr. Hanna Mansoor provides a pain-free experience for her patients.
Are you ready to learn more about dental veneers? Schedule an appointment with Dr. Hanna Mansoor to learn more about dental veneers at Smiles By Hanna!