Full Mouth Rehabilitation Near You
- Lifetime warranty on implants!
- No more yucky impressions! We use digital scanning.
- CBCT digital scan technology.
- Free implants for Veterans.
- Laser guided implant placement for the perfect implants position and restoration that fits your smile.
- Snap on dentures over implants starting at $15,000 per arch.
Patients in Gilbert, AZ 85296 who are suffering from oral health issues should look to Dr. Hanna Mansoor because she uses only the latest innovations in dental healthcare, her patients experience better outcomes and a smoother treatment process. Whether a person requires a standard cleaning or full mouth rehabilitation, Dr. Mansoor will treat every patient that walks through the door of her Gilbert office with the same compassion, commitment, and honesty.
About Hanna K. Mansoor, D.D.S.
Dr. Mansoor began her dental career as a dental hygienist. After finding out how much she loved helping others care for their teeth, she went back to school at Wayne State University and the University of Detroit Mercy School of Dentistry to obtain her doctorate of dental surgery degree (DDS).
Since graduating, Dr. Mansoor has also earned certifications in Invisalign, laser treatment, and implants which means she can perform all of these procedures with the skill and knowledge required for superior results. She is also a member of the following professional organizations:
- Arizona Dental Association
- American Dental Association
- Masters in Implants from International Congress of Implantology
- Fellow of Academy of General Dentistry
- Pierre Fauchard Academy
However, just because Dr. Mansoor is up to date on the latest innovations in the dental industry, doesn’t mean she instantly leaps to a more drastic treatment approach; rather, Dr. Mansoor prefers a holistic approach to keep things conservative. She will do everything she can to prevent a patient from needing a costly procedure, but if such a procedure is inevitable, she will conduct it with the utmost professionalism and care.
Dr. Mansoor loves answering her patient’s questions and going over all their options. She wants everyone to fully understand and feel comfortable before proceeding with any treatment. She will help her patients choose the best according to their time and budget. One of her biggest points of pride in seeing her patients leaving her Gilbert, AZ 85296 office with a big smile on their faces.
When she’s not hard at work, Dr. Mansoor loves spending time with her family and friends, dabbling in photography, traveling across the world, SCUBA diving, and singing.
Why Choose Dr. Mansoor for a Full Mouth Rehabilitation?
A full mouth rehabilitation near you is a procedure where some or all of the teeth in a patient’s mouth are replaced for a completely new look. Patients might require full mouth rehabilitation for several reasons, including:
- Extensive decay in multiple areas of the mouth, especially in teeth that already have large fillings.
- Multiple missing teeth, creating large gaps in the gums.
- Teeth worn down by bruxism, which is better known as teeth grinding.
- Certain congenital conditions, such as dentinogenesis imperfecta (when teeth are extremely discolored and weak), amelogenesis (when teeth are discolored because of enamel irregularities), or ectodermal dysplasia (when teeth are missing or abnormally shaped).
- Oral cancer, which could require the removal of teeth and other oral structures.
When Dr. Mansoor performs a full mouth rehabilitation near you on her patients, she helps to restore function and improve aesthetics. Patients will again be able to chew, talk, and swallow naturally, which should improve their diet and help them be more confident when speaking.
However, one of the most important benefits is mental. With a brand-new smile, patients can feel more confident in their appearance and improve their self-esteem.
How an Experienced Dentist Can Make a Difference in a Full Mouth Rehabilitation
If patients are considering full mouth rehabilitation in Gilbert, AZ
85296, simply choosing any dentist at their disposal is not a good idea. Rather, they need to consider the dentist’s experience, knowledge, and equipment.
Luckily, Dr. Mansoor is at the top of all these categories. She’s highly experienced, with years of providing Gilbert patients the quality dental care they need under her belt. Plus, her steadfast commitment to learning keeps her abreast of the latest trends in the field. What’s more important, is that she provides her patients with a pain-free experience by using the best equipment dentistry has to offer.
Full mouth rehabilitations near you require precision at a number of treatments. To completely restore a patient’s mouth, Dr. Mansoor might have to complete any of the following procedures in Gilbert, AZ 85296:
- Dental implants for a structurally sound tooth replacement.
- Dentures for a customizable and removable smile.
- Onlays, crowns, and bridges to act as replacement teeth. They can be attached to implants or attached to any remaining natural teeth.
- Veneers, which cover up the surface of the existing teeth for a completely new look.
Choose Full Mouth Rehabilitation by Dr. Mansoor in Gilbert
Patients in the market for a full mouth rehabilitation need look no further than Dr. Mansoor. She offers the steadfast determination and dedication that each and every Gilbert, AZ area patient craves. Rather than provide cookie-cutter services, she spends time curating a personalized treatment plan for every individual that seeks her assistance. This helps patients save money while still getting the smile they dream of.
Schedule your appointment with Smiles by Hanna by calling the office in Gilbert at (480) 279-3700 today.