Are you looking for implants? Do you have a missing tooth? Don’t be afraid, here at Smiles by Hanna, we offer quality dental implants in Gilbert.
While missing teeth not only can decrease your self-confidence, it can lead to oral health problems and reduce your overall health. When you lose teeth, ensure you visit a dentist near you as soon as possible to consult with your dentist about the options to replace your missing teeth. If dentures sound scary to you, you might be a candidate for All-on-4 implants.
What are All-on-4 Implants?
With advancements in technologies, All-on-4 implants have been created and provide a dependable solution for replacing your missing teeth. With this implant, you are able to replace a full set of teeth instead of singular teeth. Instead of being removable like dentures, All-on-4 implants are fixed into your jaw creating a sturdy platform for your new teeth. These implants slightly vary from your traditional implants that are meant to replace a tooth. The difference between the two is that All-on-4 implants have a cap shaped tip instead of the artificial tooth creating a connection between your jaw and teeth. Our jaws need stimulation from our teeth, with this connection the implants become a more natural feeling.
After your jaw and teeth are thoroughly examined, the four connections are placed. The most common placements are two in the front and two in the back. The front two are usually vertically aligned whereas the back ones are more angled to account for chewing. You will be able to quickly transition back to your daily routine as these implants are immediately ready for use. Since this procedure replaces a full set of teeth, those who lost a majority of their teeth should consider this process. Patients must also have a sufficient amount of jawbone to be able to withstand the implants.
Why Get All-on-4 Implants?
Any dental treatment will be advantageous to your oral health, specifically All-on-4 implants can:
- Protect your jaw from bone loss: as you may or may not know, missing teeth leads to the deterioration of your jaw bone. These implants minimize the bone loss in your jaw as they mimic your real teeth. Note that if you do have minor jaw bone loss, you can still be eligible for treatment.
- Self Confidence: nicer teeth always boost your confidence. Not only do these implants feel natural, they also look natural. Your teeth will always stay in place so you can keep living your life, doing what you want without any worries.
- Improved hygiene: these implants don’t require any extra care you just have to keep-up a good oral health routine. As long as you continue brushing, flossing, bi-annual cleanings with a dentist near you, your implants will be in great condition.
- Results are permanent: once you have your implants, you have them! There is no need to continuously fix them or get replacements. You will not encounter any problems traditional dentures have as these implants do not suffer from gum recession.
- Correct both jaws simultaneously!
- Improve your daily life: you will be able to eat and speak better!
Why Get Your Implants at Our Dental Clinic in Gilbert?
Receive All-on-4 dental implants near you at our dental clinic in Gilbert! We offer:
- Digital scanning for impressions
- Lifetime warranty
- Free implants for Veterans
- Laser-guided placements – we ensure the perfect fit and position unique to your smile
Schedule your consultation with us today for All-on-4 dental implants near you!